Friday, November 9, 2012

Grandpa

grandpa

If you are the praying type, please say one for my Grandpa. He had a stroke in April and has been recovering, but has pneumonia now and the family is making some tough decisions.

Please say a prayer that he has a peaceful transition from this life to the next. And while you're at it, my grandma, mamma, and aunts and uncles could use the prayers too. He's truly the adored patriarch of a loving, close knit family and will be missed when he passes.

He is a gentle, loving man who has always brightened our family gatherings with his trademarked soft laughter. When I think of him I can hear him cracking a joke in his soft voice and laughing with the family. It makes me feel warm and happy.

I love you, Grandpa.

1 comment:

GrannyJ said...

Will keep you all in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything.