Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nephew Number 7 (on my side of the family)

Meet William Atticus:
*photo of Will
bwWill
My brother and sister-in-law brought this little man into the world on Friday. (yeah, a Friday the 13th baby. He's already awesome.)

I have five brothers - three of whom have had children.  They have all had boys. Brother E and his wife have three boys. Brother S and his wife have two, and now brother K and his wife have two as well. The only granddaughters my parents have are the three The Husband and I have had.

My brother and his wife didn't find out the sex of baby Will, so the announcement text after the baby was born said:

"I am not the first <family name> boy to make a girl."

Took me a second to realize that meant that they had another little man. 

Here he is talking to his mama:

IMG_8093a
And here he is with his daddy:

IMG_8106
Some closeups of his adorable face. (He'll open his eyes for me another time.)

IMG_8095

IMG_8097

IMG_8102

He might have been getting tired of my camera in his face...

IMG_8103

Yep, definitely irritated with me.

IMG_8101

He's a keeper.  Welcome to the family, Will.

No comments: