Monday, November 14, 2011

I need to change the blog's masthead...

My blog header states the following:

"The random and often rambling thoughts of a working mom with three kids and a husband who travels."

So I have to update it since I now have four kids.  (That still amazes me. I am responsible for FOUR kids. Eek!)

But... guess what?  I also have to change it because (dun-dun-dun) I now have a husband who no longer travels all the time!!!!! (yes, I used my allotment of exclamation points, but this is huge, y'all!)

The Husband started a new job this morning that will significantly reduce his travel time.  He'll still have some out of town work to do, but nothing close to his old job.  I am so excited to have him home more often, you can't even imagine... This new job is an amazing blessing and could not have come at a better time for our family.

He'll be doing the same type of work, but the company he's with now has contracts with some of the large local businesses, so there will be more service/maintenance work and less on the road installations.  Yippee!

There's only one downside to TH being home so much.  I expect that he won't appreciate cereal for dinner as much as the rest of us do.

1 comment:

K. Spahn said...

Yay! That is so great for all of you-- I can't imagine Mase being gone most evenings. And I love the part about eating cereal for dinner-- the Spahn family can totally relate. (My favorite meal--- "cereal bar!"--like a salad bar but with our cereal and lots of different toppings)