Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two weeks

Goblin is two weeks old already - I can hardly believe it.

I don't have much to update - this is pretty much what's been going on for the past fifteen days:
*photo of me holding Goblin:
xIMG_5291
I hold her all day and most of the night too. Good thing I love snuggling babies! I've got everything set up within arms' reach of the sofa and if I want to change things up a bit and move to the recliner, I can do that.  We got a good start on cloth diapering and that's going well too, although I'm still using disposables for overnight.

Goblin is a good baby, but she likes to cluster feed in the evenings and nighttime, my worst times of the day.  In the morning she is alert and cute as can be. Which explains why I look so exhausted here.  But I'll take it - wouldn't trade it for the world.

Someday I'll come back and post something that is mildly interesting.  Promise.

3 comments:

AggieManda said...

She's a cutie!

Dan said...

I agree - she's a cutie. (And I don't think you look tired - you ought to see us with MIL in the hospital and ... Needless to say I'd happily trade for snuggling. {*grin*})

Emily Schultz said...

I had to do a double take for a minute... I thought you were Hollywood for a minute. This should make you feel better. Also, Natalie is beautiful. I'll soon be joining the world of insomniacs for you. Until then, silently cheer me on as people call me fat until this Monkey arrives.