Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I have a brand new nephew!

My brother called me this morning to tell me that his wife had their first baby today.  A little guy named Simon Christopher. Well, last I heard, Christopher was the 'tentative' middle name, but for now, that's what it is.

Simon is just the cutest little guy name. It goes very well with the name we have picked if we end up with a Goblin of the male variety - an old fashioned, British sounding name.  My brother said that if we have a boy, we'll have to get Simon and Goblin together to eat scones and drink tea.

Congratulations to the first time parents, K and D.  I'm over the moon for them and can't wait to meet the little guy.

I have five brothers. Three of them have had children now.  All boys. So on my side of the family, I have five nephews and zero nieces. Testosterone, anyone?

1 comment:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

That's cool that your new little one will have a cousin about the same age.