Wednesday, January 19, 2011

If you're the praying type...


Sometimes life is such a ridiculously turbulent roller coaster.  Happiness. Sorrow. Joy. Dread. Excitement. Doubt.  Anyone know where I can find a level road to travel on for a while?

I can’t go into specifics, so please forgive my vagueness.  But if you’re the praying type, would you mind sending a word or two up to The Big Guy for me?  He’ll know what it’s for.

In times like these, I find it soothing to remind myself of the very many wonderful things I have in my life. It puts thoughts of my struggles into perspective and helps to calm me down.  But every once in a while, fear and doubt bubble up to the surface, choking off my attempts to remain positive. Which sucks, because positivity is something I really try to focus on in my life.

Anyway.  Thank you in advance for your thoughts and prayers.  And for reading nonsensical thoughts like these.

(Today’s post is brought to you by the Cryptic Company, who specializes in ambiguous and puzzling content.)

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Good thoughts going out for you. I hope this isn't what I think it is.

Beth said...

Anything for you, love.

D. Marie said...

Already got you covered, friend.

Dan said...

Prayers and best wishes.

Travis Erwin said...

Will do.

andrea frazer said...

Praying as I type. May you be showered in peace and love and know that you have protection from the one who matters most. (NO NOT the Starbuck's dude, you freak.)