Saturday, October 16, 2010

Little Avril Lavigne

I was on the way home from work yesterday and had my iPod doing a random play of the gazillions of songs I have on it. The song I’m With You by Avril Lagivne came on.  And oh.  Oh.  The memories.

Hollywood was a huge Avril Lavigne fan when she was about 10.  She dressed like her and kind of looked like a miniature version of her. With less eyeliner:
*photo of younger Hollywood next to Avril Lavigne:
Hollywood Avril

She used to dress up and rock out with her child’s guitar. Like this:
*photo of 10 year old Hollywood dressed like a rock star:
Picture 297

The song I’m with You has the word ‘damn’ in it.  I remember Hollywood singing the song in her bedroom and skipping that word because it was a swear word.  So cute.

Sigh…  Hollywood, you're growing up so quickly. Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?

No comments: