Friday, July 16, 2010

A smile for your Friday...

Can you look at this picture without smiling?

Go on. Give it a try. I dare you.
*photo of Bumblebee holding Grandma's dog Tiny:
16

Look at that big cheesy grin on Bumblebee's face.

The fluffball who weighs as much as a throw pillow is Tiny, my grandma's pup. She's a fierce attack dog. If you look closely, you can see her weapon. That tongue will lick you to death if you're not careful.

If you're not smiling, your heart is made of stone. Happy Friday!

We're taking the fam camping for the weekend. It'll be hot as heck out there, but I'm still looking forward to it!

2 comments:

studentrntiffany said...

That did make me smile!! Thank you!!

Dan said...

Little girls and puppy dogs always make me smile. Sounds almost like a song. {*grin*}