Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Snowfall

Y'all are going to be so sick of seeing pictures of my dog. But... I can't help but post these ones. They are too cute not to share.

Thursday it was 65 degrees and sunny. Such a beautiful day. Friday night, we got 5 inches of snow dumped on us.

I was not amused. In fact, the words I used when I looked outside and saw this would make a sailor blush:
*photo of the back yard filled with snow:
Spring Snow

Reggie has a much more optimistic attitude about snow, however:
*photo of Reggie in the snow:
Reggie loves snow 2

In fact, he thinks it's yummy:
*photo of Reggie with his tongue out licking the snow off his face:
Reggie loves snow

And he loves to bury his face in it:
*photo of Reggie with snow all over his face:
Reggie loves snow 3

His enthusiasm almost made me appreciate the snow.

Almost.

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

It's snowing here today.