Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Squeaky Season

It's that time of year again, can you hear the squeak of basketball shoes on a gym floor?
*photo of the Boy in his basketball game:
The Boy Basketball Game

The Boy had his first junior high basketball game last night. Here he is (#2) on the court with two of his best friends - that's trouble right there...

See the kid on the floor in the picture below? There's always a kid on the floor of a 7th grade boys' basketball game. It's how they roll. Girls' basketball? Not quite so crazy. Boys, though? Chaos!
*photo of the game:
The Boy Basketball Game 2

It was an exciting game that went into overtime. Our Comets lost. But... it was a good start to the season.

The very long season.

The very, very, very long season.

I was adding the games to my google calendar earlier this week and couldn't believe that I had game entries in November, December, January, and February.

That's a lot of basketball to watch!

Good thing my guy is fun to watch:
*closeup photo of The Boy playing:
The Boy Basketball

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Never been a fan of b ball but at 6'5" the coaches used to get me to try out. But I always proved that no I had no business on the hard court.