Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mmmm... Bacon!

"Momma? I don't think I want to grow up."
*photo of Bumblebee with a quizzical look on her face:
Bumblebee thinking

"Why not?"

"Well... because I love bacon. And animal doctors can't eat bacon."
*photo of Bumblebee with another questioning look:
Bumblebee thinking 2

"They can eat bacon. You're thinking of vegetarians, not veterinarians. Vegetarians don't eat meat. Veterinarians are animal doctors."

"Really?"

"Yep - the words just sound the same."

"So you're positive that animal doctors can eat bacon?"
*photo of Bumblebee with a funny face:
Bumblebee goofy face

"Yep. I'm positive."

"Good. Because I really want to be an animal doctor, but I really, really, REALLY love bacon."
*photo of Bumblebee laughing:
Bumblebee laughing

5 comments:

WebGal said...

That's awesome! Love those pics!

Jenster said...

So cute!! I love the pictures and I totally feel her on the whole bacon thing. I'm not sure I would give up bacon for anthing!

Dan said...

Bacon is one of the staples of life. No one should contemplate a life without it.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

She'll be the cutest Bacon-Eating-Animal-Doctor EVER!

Heather said...

LOVE this!