Friday, October 23, 2009

It's been a whole lot of crazy around here!

Halloween is coming! I'm so excited. It's such a fun holiday. I mean, would you look at these creepy monster kids I have? How can I not love Halloween?!

*doctored up photo of The Boy looking like a zombie:
Creepy Halloween Boy

*doctored up photo of Hollowood looking like a vampire:
Hollywood Vampire

*doctored up photo of Bumblebee looking like a ghost:
creepy Halloween kid


I’ve been horrible about blogging. Funny how I go in spurts where I write every day for a while and then I go weeks without blogging.

Anyway, I have been very busy at work. A two year project is being completed this weekend, and it’s complete chaos. I had to work last night and will be working tonight and tomorrow night. And also Sunday morning. I don’t typically have to put in weird hours like this at Giant Ass Bank, so thank God for that. Since this is only the second time in 5 years that I’ve had to work on weekends, it’s not all that bad. I will survive. Even on almost no sleep.

But oy! It’s exhausting!

And it’s been raining, raining, raining here. The sun is all sorts of gray and I’m tired of it! I want a pretty sunshiny day, please!

In between poorly timed conference calls this weekend, the family is heading up to my cousin’s wedding. I wish we could spend the weekend there and really relax (read: kick back with several glasses of vino) but it'll be a day trip up to the wedding and back. I'm excited to see my extended family. I’m really very lucky to have the awesome giant family that I was blessed with. And not only because I look ‘popular’ because I have tons of Facebook friends!

I was seriously considering not going up to Jason’s wedding because of this crazy schedule at work. Truthfully, it will be hectic and chaotic. What’s worse, I haven’t even considered what I’ll wear! But… it’s the only thing that I’m looking forward to this weekend, so I’m glad we decided to go. Spending even a little bit of time with family is worth a little chaos.

I’ll try to pop back in soon. And I’ll bring pictures. I haven’t taken any in a while. Which is so unlike me!

No comments: