Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photos of the Week

I thought I'd try a new feature. I take so many pictures and never seem to do anything with them, so I am going to try to post my favorite pictures of the week here on the weekends. So, here we go:
*photo of The Boy on a bike trail:


*photo of a heart shaped cloud:

*photo of Bumblebee drinking chocolate milk and water out of two separate cups:

*photo of the Cambridge water tower surrounded by a cornfield:

*photo of Hollywood and her friend jumping on a trampoline:

*photo of the shadows of The Boy and me on a bike trail:

And now I'm off to mass to beg forgiveness for the sins of my last post. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I like that little cloud outshining its surroundings.

Candy said...

ooohhh....... love the shadow pic.

Swishy said...

So pretty!!