Friday, July 24, 2009

And This is What Happens When I Get Some Time Off...

Well, I'm supposed to be spending the day packing for our vacation. So far I've slept in, done some messing around online, and had a few cups of coffee. Not particularly productive. Except for the drinking coffee part, which was productive. Ha. Get it? Gross? Yeah, OK. I should get moving here. (bwahaha! I'm cracking myself up this morning.)

My goofy mood is a byproduct of pure joy at the fact that I don't have to step foot in the office at Giant Ass Bank for 10 days.

I'm going to try to journal our vacation this week. I started this blog as a way to keep track of special family moments, and as sort of a journal for my family and friends to read. If I can find the time to chronicle each day's events, I will do so.

I'll close this nonsensical post with a picture that Hollywood found online. It made me giggle: It's a drawing of a stick figure pointing at a sign planted in the ground that says 'bad'. The caption above the stick figure says "Well that's not a good sign."

HA! Good stuff. And now I'm off to pack up the car and get ready for our 9 hour drive tomorrow.

3 comments:

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

Have a great, relaxing vacation.

Swishy said...

Cute picture :) Have a great time!

Barrie said...

Have a great time!!