Thursday, December 18, 2008

Looking for Things to Do?

I always get a good giggle out of obvious errors made on news websites. I have an eye for catching these published blunders, and my friend Webgal and I often email them to each other just for the chuckle.

The one I found yesterday was especially good. It was the leading story in the 'Things to Do' section of the news.

The headline reads: Ames Victims Were Stabbed to Death.
So...if you're looking for things to do, would you like to be the stabber or the stabee?

4 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

And I thought my town was shy on fun things to do.

Mom In Scrubs said...

Stabber. No question about it!

Cute. Thanks for the giggle!

Candy said...

oh my goodness.

!!!LOL

Text Imps said...

Ooops. See, they always blame it on TV, video games and rap music when in reality it's the newspapers that teach our children that violence is a good way to pass the time. Good catch!