Friday, December 12, 2008

From the Archives...

I'm taking a trip down memory lane today. I'm going through the five years of pictures that I have stored on my PC and am uploading them to web albums as a backup. While doing this, I found the video below. I've never seen this video before - Hollywood took it on her birthday two years ago. That's her horrible messy room in the background. But oh my gosh, how cute is Bumblebee?! Her tiny little 3-year-old voice is so adorable! And look how little she was!

video

I should be cleaning my house since my awesome mother-in-law is coming to stay with the kids while The Husband and I go to St. Paul for his company's holiday party this weekend. (See how I did that? I called her awesome so that she won't care about the mess... No really, she is awesome. I'm not kidding!) Instead of cleaning, I'm glued to these old photos and videos that I'm archiving. Oh well. She's seen the mess before, and at least I got the sheets and blankets washed on our bed!

5 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder ...

Barb said...

Oh my gosh she is just too darn cute.

krobzoo said...

Yes she is! That is absolutely precious!

Mom In Scrubs said...

How is it that that three-year old squeek is so fleeting. No Fair, no fair!

What a little dolly.

Swishy said...

Oh, my gosh, that video is TOO CUTE! What sweet sisters.