Monday, November 10, 2008

Laughter

I have a saying on the wall of my living room that says this:
The laughter of a child is the light of a home.
Isn't that the truth?

My brother got the photo proofs back from his wedding. While looking through the photos (there are a trillion of them!), I found a gem. I'm going to order the print and frame it because not only does it display the bond my son has with his uncle, but also that laughter is truly infectious. I can't look at this picture without laughing too.

So here's the scene - At the reception, The Boy was up at the sweetheart table talking to my brother and sis-in-law:


I have no idea what my brother said to The Boy, but apparently it was the funniest thing in the world. Here's the best picture ever:

If that won't make you smile on a cold and depressing Monday morning, I don't know what will...

12 comments:

WebGal said...

That's awesome! And it definitely made me smile... :)

Candy said...

awwwwwwwww! I love that age. My son is 8, and I never know what he is going to crack up at.

cute photos.

Kirsten said...

Hand-buzzer...?

That is a great photo! What a happy kid.

:D

Travis Erwin said...

Have you asked the parties involved what was said. I'm curious. Great that the moment was captured.

Monnik said...

Travis, my brother called me yesterday to see if I'd noticed this picture. I asked him what he said to Jake and he couldn't remember. My brother is a goofy, jokey kind of guy, so I'm sure it was some sort of joke.

Jenster said...

HEeheeheehee!! That made me smile AND giggle!!

Mom In Scrubs said...

Priceless. And so lucky that it was captured professionally!

Swishy said...

Oh, my gosh. I. LOVE. IT! What great pictures!!!

Barb said...

That picture absolutely made me smile. I have one from oldest daughters wedding with all her and new hubby's siblings and they are all cracking up. It's my favorite.

Steph said...

LOVE it!

Andrea Frazer - Pass the Zoloft said...

AAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THE CUTENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SUV Mama said...

Man, is he cute or what? What a GREAT shot!

Bring on the baby boy. I'm ready.