Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wave of Light


I found this wave of light image on Tiffany's blog today. Thought I'd place it on mine too.

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Memorial Day. If you know someone who's lost a baby, send up a prayer for them today, will you? Those prayers and the amazing support of family and friends saved me when I was in the depths of despair after losing Joseph, and it's what makes me count my blessings today.

If you're interested, here's a link to an old post that sums up how losing a baby changed my life.

I'm comforted that there's an official day set aside to help people who are grieving for their lost babies. I hope it gives people who are in that really sad, dark place right now some comfort.

3 comments:

Candy said...

wow. There so many of us who have gone through this loss. Thank you for the reminder.

(CONGRATS on the 3 mile workout! Your mileage is increasing!)

Debbielou said...

Thinking of you all x

Tiffany said...

Thank you for posting. And I am sorry about your loss. It is never easy.

I wish you strength and happiness.

It is such a pleasure to be getting to know you!