Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moo


Moo. I ate too much tonight.

Which is dumb because I've been so good on Weight Watchers this week, until tonight. Let's just say that I had a date with a jar of Nutella and some multi-grain toast. If you don't know what Nutella is, consider yourself lucky. It is the nectar of Satan himself.

I have no time to burn off the calories of this binge minor setback with a run because I had a meeting at church. I'm a brand new member of the decorating committee, and my sole contribution to the meeting was to tell a bunch of religious ladies that my pals Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear say it's ok to mix your metallics.

What? You said they were neutral! You didn't mean that you could mix them in a church decorating theme?

Pfft.

Can't win today.

5 comments:

Jenster said...

Hey! They're my pals, too!!

Did you finish the jar of Nutella? 'Cause tomorrow's another day and it would probably be better not to have any more in the house.

Mom In Scrubs said...

You're my hero:

Nutella and Stacy & Clinton all in the same post!! Decadent.

Glad I'm not home; I'd be sneaking into the Nutella myself. It's great on Crepes!!

SUV Mama said...

Nutella & Graham Crackers rule.

And metallics & church decorating? Never thought I'd hear the two combined.... are you sure Stacy & Clinton would approve? :)

Debbielou said...

We get Nutella over here too - it's yummy !

Candy said...

Nutella WITH Stacy & Clinton.

you're hilarious.