Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I just got back from an Obama rally. Nothing like spending your lunch hour with 25,000 of your closest friends while listening to the energy of Barack. That man sure knows how to speak and energize people.

I need to get some work done today, so no time to jabber, though my post earlier in the week did enough of that for an entire year. I'll leave you with these photos of the kids who went trick-or-treating last night. (We do trick or treating the day before Halloween here in Iowa. I have no idea why, so don't ask...)

8 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Nice shots. And that's weird the preemptive trick or treating.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I heard some places do "Mischief Night" on the 30th.

Cute pics. Has Bumblebee ever been a Bumblebee for Halloween?

Tiffany said...

How cute! I love the kitty outfit! She is so adorable!

Barrie said...

You do trick or treating the day BEFORE? I have never heard of that. But I'd love to know the story behind it. Cute costumes, BTW. Well, cute and scary.

Mom In Scrubs said...

Hey, I never knew people DIDN't generally trick or treat on the 30th until I was older...weird is relative.

Great pics - glad BB wanted to be something cute this year; Plato and Lulu went for the scare/gore scene this year. Sigh. Oh, well, I was the same way!

Barb said...

Great Halloween pic and I'm so jealous that you got to see Obama. The closest he was to us was about an hour away and we were gonna go but it didn't start till 11:00 PM ~ too late to bring the kids.

SUV Mama said...

Seriously- you guys trick o' treat on the 30th? Whoa! The kids are adorable.

I'm jealous, I'd love to have gone to hear Obama speak, but I'm sure his speaking days are far from over. He'll just have more security now. :)

Debbielou said...

Waht an attractive looking bunch ! Great photo hope you had fun x