Monday, August 25, 2008

Family



Here are a few of the images I took at the wedding this weekend. I didn't take great pictures this time, and I'm bummed. There are no good shots of the bride and groom (my cousin) because I didn’t have my camera out at the ceremony and I had the setting wrong on all of the pictures taken during dinner and dancing. (d’oh!) But trust me – these guys are in love. With a gigantic capital L. And you should have seen their first dance together!

We had a wonderful time celebrating their love. I must have saved a kid from a burning house in a past life, because I’m being rewarded in this one with an amazing family.

A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
-- John Bowring

3 comments:

Mom In Scrubs said...

Allright:

Hollywood looks WAAAY too grown up in that dress with that fan. Wowsers!

Your dad and MJ look very happy.

And K isn't allowed to have a moustache - he's too little, right?

What pictures you have are great! I recognized Grandpa B right away.

Barb said...

What a beautiful family! Looks like you all had a great time.

Swishy said...

Ohhhh ... I am so glad you had such a good time!