Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Overheard in the Office

Have you ever been to Overheard in the Office? It's a great time-killing blog for those of us who are working for the man. Pretty funny for you lucky folks who don't work for a Giant Ass Company too. Cube dwellers from all over the world say really stupid (and hysterical) things and people submit them for entries.

I cracked up at one of this morning's entries:

(at a three day workshop)

Suit #1
: I don't think I can sit through another afternoon of this.

Suit #2: It's not as bad as yesterday. I'm finding it quite interesting.
Suit #1: That's what you call Stockholm Syndrome, when you start to love your kidnapper.

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

That funny. Makes me want to go rent Office Space.

ALF said...

Ha ha! Sounds like a good place to go to waste time at work. I'll have to check it out!

Debbielou said...

Thanks for sharing that one.