Friday, July 11, 2008

Overheard in the Ballpark

My brother and his fiancee took us to a baseball game last night. We had a great time!

A group of young adults who were probably in their late teens or early twenties sat right behind us. When the players go up to bat, they list their stats, including birthdate, on the jumbotron.

I overheard one of the young women say this to her boyfriend:

"Wow - that guy's old. He was born in 1973."

That's the year I was born in. I wanted to 'accidentally' dump my metamucil on her.

9 comments:

Debbielou said...

I now feel positively prehistoric being born in 68 !!

MrsTSalazar said...

Thats horrible!

Travis Erwin said...

I'm a 72'er.

Kirsten said...

Karma's a b*tch. I'm 35, but I still get carded. Maybe she'll age prematurely.

:D

WebGal said...

Kids these days... :)

Barb said...

Okay.. that makes me old enough (technically) to be your mother. I graduated high school in 74! Now I really feel old

Swishy said...

Kirsten's got the right idea! PREMATURE AGING!

Mom In Scrubs said...

I would have yanked off my wet Depends and pulled it over her head - then beat her with my walker.

Junosmom said...

Can you dump some for me as well, giving that I have a few years on YOU?