Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Not Dead

Bumblebee has had strep and is covered in a nasty rash from head to toe.

I have been swamped with work, which was complicated by two home office days and one day of PTO this week.

I chaperoned the 5th and 6th grade band trip to the Amusement Park yesterday.

My back is out of whack.

I'm still trying to keep up with my running. So far, I'm on track. (ha! get it?!)

My house is messier than a super messy thing.

That's all the update I have time for.

More later, I promise.

5 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Hope things settle soon. Though if your life is like mine they never quite seem to

Steph said...

"My house is messier than a super messy thing." I like that! I mean the wording, not that your house is messy - although there's nothing wrong with a messy house, either. Sigh. Gonna shush now.

Reid said...

It always amazes me how nothing ever happens, until everything happens. Hang in there!

Debbielou said...

Hope everything sorts itself out very soon !
x

Mom In Scrubs said...

Keep treading water, you'll touch bottom soon!