Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cock a Doodle Doo

My brother just called me and said that since I've been posting a bunch of pictures of myself on here that I'm getting cocky.

I said, "When you get down to it, isn't that what a blog is all about? It's total self promotion."

But, just in case he's feeling left out, I have a few nuggets to share:

Here's S on his trike. Look at the size of that noggin! It houses his Berkeley educated brain:

And here we all are - S is the one on the right who looks like someone spun him around in circles and he can't catch is balance. I think maybe my brother K's fly is open, and check out E with his "where's the beef?" t-shirt. Man, I miss the 80s.....


Anyway, this is just a bunch of fun to get my little brother to stop calling me cocky. As the song goes, "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble..." Love ya, S, my second little brother!! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

9 comments:

Jane said...

Heee! Love the photos.

Swishy said...

Fun! And for the record, I LOVE your hair!

Steph said...

Classic! Sometimes I feel a bit the way your brother S looks in this photo....

Barb said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing it.

WebGal said...

hehe...look at those socks!

Travis Erwin said...

Just catching up on your last few posts. like the do and the photos so tell your brother to mind his own business. And I could use that Where the beef shirt now.

Mom In Scrubs said...

Was that around the time we met? I remember Z in diapers very well!

You do know that you are going to get pervs hitting on your blog because of your title, right? Just sayin'...

Love the pic! I need to figure out how to use my scanner.

Jess Riley said...

Haaaaa!!!! I love this!!

Also, you are officially entered in the Book Pimp gift card drawing....whee! :)

Barrie said...

Cute photos! And did it work? Did he stop? :)