Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Word of the Day

I was perusing one of my geeky political blogs this morning and found this quote:

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton may have been joking Tuesday when she challenged Senator Barack Obama to a bowling match, but she’s no stranger to kegling.

I looked up ‘kegling’ and was amazed to learn that it's definition is, simply, the sport of bowling.

Who knew?

I didn't know the meaning of this word, and thought immediately of kegel exercises. I thought the author of this post was saying that Hillary is no stranger to clenching her nether regions very tightly. I will spare you my thoughts on why a nicely toned vajayay (thanks Grey's Anatomy writers for creating that term) might benefit Hillary.

5 comments:

Jenster said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I thought the same thing!!!!

WebGal said...

I thought the same thing too! :)

Andrea said...

ROFLMAO! Oh! My sides hurt! hehehehehe

Jess Riley said...

*raises hand* Yep, I immediately thought of kegel exercises, too. Ha!

(I just tagged you for a meme...whee!)

Mom In Scrubs said...

Totally thought of Kegels. Guess us post-childbirth women are no strangers to that.

Monica must have done HER Kegels...is that what you're getting at? Maybe Hilliary should have done hers?

Tee Hee.