Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Mornings

I love Saturday mornings... Even when I have a busy, non stop weekend planned, they're still the best.

I have such high ambitions on Saturday mornings. Here's what's running through my mind: I wonder when bulk garbage day is... I really should prepare for it so that I can be organized when they pick up everyone's piles and piles of junk... But that's so much WORK. There are so many things we need to discard. Why are we such hoarders??? I'm sure there's something more fun to do instead. Wouldn't a nice shade of yellow look nice in the sun room? Or is that cliche? Is yellow paint in a sun room expected? Because I like to be different when choosing my color schemes. Or is it bright and cheerful? I do love a nice yellow. And, speaking of the sun room, that berber carpet is horrible. I wonder how hard it would be to rip it up and put in some cork tile or something breezy and simple to install... I should google 'easy to install flooring'. Oh, but the family room needs painted and rearranged too. Hmmmm. Which is more important: the sun room or the family room? I'm also bored with the bathroom. So many ideas!

So little time. We have two First Communions, two softball games, and a BON JOVI concert to go to this weekend.

Maybe I'll see to the sun room next weekend.

4 comments:

ALF said...

A Bon Jovi concert? I am jealous.

Mom In Scrubs said...

Where's BonJovi playing? You are his eternal #1 fan...

I am playing ultimate slug today. Movies, movies, movies. It's just me so hey!

Monnik said...

Bon Jovi's in Des Moines...

My mom not so nicely reminded me that it was almost 20 years ago that I saw him last.

GAH. Technically, it was 19 years ago. But still.

Jenster said...

Bon Jovi?!?!

Lucky!!!