Monday, April 21, 2008

Bon Jovi-licious!

Last night I got to see my boyfriend Jon Bon Jovi. He looked me in the eyes and crooned about how he'll be there for me, these five words he swears to me...

Swoon.... See? This is him singing to ME: (never mind that the photo was taken from the jumbotron because we were two miles above the stage... he WAS singing to me. I mean it!)


And look at how excited I was to see him! I could hardly keep my shirt on!!!


Ha, ha, ha. How many of you actually thought that was me??? Nobody? Damn. This is actually a picture of the woman we called the "pole dancer". She was VERY excited and must have been really warm since she had to tuck that shirt all up under her bra and all. And the seats must've been super uncomfortable for her, which is why she went into the aisles and gyrated against the handrails instead of staying in her assigned seat.

We had a great time at the concert, but our seats were pretty sucky. See this giant support beam in front of us? You can actually see a teeny bit of Chris Daughtry in this picture.


But even with bad seats, the concert was amazing. I'm so glad we went... Here's one last piece of eye candy - just for your viewing pleasure:


And that, my friends, is what I like to call perfection. Sigh.....

7 comments:

krobzoo said...

Funny. Jen told me all about the great time you had last night. How you all were going ga-ga over Jon, how cute he was and what not. She NEVER ONCE mentioned the pole dancer. I mean come on, I had to stay home with the kids, the least she could have done is taken a picture for me!

Debbielou said...

Glad that you had a great time!
My sister used to love ( and probably still does) love Bon jovi

WebGal said...

Now I can't get that song out of my head!

Swishy said...

This woman at my work went to see him last week and she was SO EXCITED. I was like, holy crap, you're gonna throw panties, aren't you?!? I haven't seen her yet, but let's just say I wouldn't be surprised ;)

Jenster said...

You're so lucky he sang to you!!

The pole dancer reminded me - did you see that Texas is thinking about imposing a pole tax for strippers?? Yeah!

Travis Erwin said...

The stripper tax made the front page of our local paper.

Mom In Scrubs said...

He's aged pretty damn well. Still sexy after all these years.

And at least you had the benefit of a jumbo-tron. Back in the day, you just had to have a good ear and a vivid imagination!