Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring!

Happy Spring, everyone!

Y'all know I'm sick of winter. Today is a happy, happy day.

Here's what springtime means to me:
  • Track meets
  • Baseball games
  • Softball games
  • Gardening
  • Walks with Bumblebee and the dog
  • Running with The Boy (and Hollywood if she's not exhausted by track or SB practice)
  • Using my new BBQ grill
  • Thunderstorms - oooh, I love them!
  • The scent of earth mingled with the sweet smell of flowers
  • Tossing the baseball or softball around in the back yard
  • Being able to open the windows in the sunroom and letting the fresh breeze in.
I could go on and on and on. But I have a meeting.

HAPPY SPRINGTIME!!!!

6 comments:

Jenster said...

I love me some spring, too!!!

Andrea said...

WooHoo! Sounds like you have a busy but wonderful Spring ahead!

Travis Erwin said...

You forgot to add fishing to that list.

Swishy said...

I looooooooooove spring! Now if it would just start to feel a little more like it ;)

Jane said...

I had this same feeling a day or two ago, and then we got 6 inches of snow today. Boo hiss.

Jamie said...

Let's see, the day after spring started, it snowed here. I'm so ready for it to actually be spring!