Monday, March 31, 2008

Smart Kid

It may have been an accident, but I just have to share how incredibly intelligent my little Bumblebee is. This morning, as I was brushing her hair, we were talking about our family members and Bumblebee said, "Mom - Kim and Girlie are your sisters-in-law, right?"

Yep, that's right. 99% of the population pluralizes SIL as 'sister-in-laws' and my 4 year old said it correctly. I am so proud.

(I expect compliments in the comment section similar to 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.' Don't disappoint me, people.)

8 comments:

Barb said...

She's absolutely a smarty and hey, most of my best stuff comes out of my mouth by accident! Have a great day.

WebGal said...

the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

:)

Jenster said...

I agree with webgal. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I think she's a genius!

Swishy said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! :) I know, I know, everyone else beat me to it. But she IS a smartie, and so is her mama!

Barrie said...

You successfully passed on the genius grammar gene. And many other genius genes, I'm sure.

Was that good?:)

Mom In Scrubs said...

Awww. I knew she was a smartie. Just like her mama.

Hopefully you didn't pass on your smart-ASS genes too!! =)

Guess what, you'll never believe it? I posted!!

Kisses.

Andrea said...

LOL! She learns through examples, right? :) Just keep being the great mommy you are, and she'll turn out exceptional.

Prairie Chicken said...

Right about the apple, and I'll claim to be the tree!!