Monday, February 4, 2008

Middle Name Meme

Who else thinks of Rent when they read the word 'Meme'? I do!

Debbielou at One Day Closer Until… tagged me with a Middle Name Meme. Since I have always disliked my middle name (I actually don’t mind the name itself, but the three syllables of ‘Melanie’ added to the three syllables of my first name, along with the alliteration, just seems like a mouthful...) I decided that I’d turn the meme around and make it about things that I’m not instead of things that I am. However, here’s the fascinating twist… All but one of these things is a lie. Can you guess which one is an actual fact about me right now at this very moment in time?

M – Meticulous
E – Exhausted
L – Left-handed
A – Atheist
N – Naked
I – Illegitimate
E – Even-tempered

I'm supposed to tag some people, but I'm too lazy. Do the meme if you'd like and I'll link to you afterwards.

5 comments:

krobzoo said...

'E' - the first one - Exhausted (I assume you are, I always am.)
At first I thought it was which 1 is a lie - and since I was sure that was 'L', I was alittle concerns about 'N'...

Swishy said...

I'm gonna guess naked!

Travis Erwin said...

Maybe you are too tired to put on clothes which would make you both naked and exhausted.

Debbielou said...

It's got to be naked or possibly even left handed?

Mom In Scrubs said...

Nope, it's exhausted. I know you too well.

My meme would be dull. Not even worth linking to so I'll do it here:

J-jocular
O-orphic

Funny and mysterious, that's me!