Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Male Tree

We're back! And I'll write up a real post about our trip (which was awesome) when I have the time. Until then, you'll have to be content with this photo of my mom feeling up the "male" tree in the Redwood forest. For those of you who don't know - Mom is blind and when my brothers and I spotted this, er, protuberance on the tree, we knew that we had to show it to her. I snapped a picture of her fondling the tree peener and told her it was going on my blog. And here it is!!!

It cracks me up every time I see it! I think I will look at this picture whenever I'm in a bad mood from now on. If a picture of your mom having her way with a tree-penis doesn't cheer you up, what will???

12 comments:

WebGal said...

LOL!

Andrea said...

LOL! Did she find it humorous, too? If so, your mom rocks!

(I'm sure your mom rocks anyway, but this would just top the scales. My mom would be terribly embarrassed and be mad at me for a while.)

Monnik said...

Andrea, oh yes. You can see from the picture that she's giggling like the rest of us were. It was kind of embarrassing that we were all pointing it out while a family with a young girl was walking by. They don't let us out much... :)

Travis Erwin said...

Maybe this is where the term "woody" sprang from.

Travis Erwin said...

And glad you are back.

Monnik said...

Travis, you are too funny. 'woody'.

hehe.

Jenster said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's priceless!!! I think it should be framed. OR SENT AS A CHRISTMAS PHOTO!! Yeah!

Barrie said...

Giggle, giggle.

I think this photo would make for excellent desktop wallpaper!

Mama P said...

Oh, no, that was too great! I love your mother. You must send her a giant penis for Christmas. To: Mom, From: Woody the Tree

Mama P said...

Oh, I see now Travis did the Woody joke already, so I give you new one instead:

To Mom, From Hardy

I'm that mature.

Mom In Scrubs said...

At least she wasn't, you know... licking it or anything.

(Your mom is so cool, she probably would have!)

My Semblance of Sanity said...

OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha
LOL!