Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Waiting Game

Don't you hate when you are expecting to hear about something and it takes longer than you thought it would? I don't think I can check my gmail inbox any more frequently than I have been today.

It's pretty stupid, though. Once I receive this news that I'm expecting, I will need to make a very difficult and important decision (and I haven't made my mind up about which way I'll decide), so I really should enjoy the fact that I don't have to make it yet.

Right?

5 comments:

A Whole Lot of Nothing said...

I know EXACTLY what you're going through! Just this past week I was waiting to hear about an opportunity to have national exposure for my website and my blog. But, unfortunately, I didn't get the news I was hoping for. I really hope you get your good news!!!! Fingers crossed!

Jenster said...

The waiting game is the WORST! I don't care what it is you're waiting for. It always sucks.

Good luck with everything!

Swishy said...

I am VERY bad at waiting!! Horrible at it, always have been.

Andrea said...

I HATE waiting! I feel for you!

By the way, you've been awarded with the Wonder Woman Award on my blog. :)

Cmommy said...

You have made me very curious!!!! Did you receive good news?