Friday, July 27, 2007

Thank God it's Gone

So I get the National Geographic Photo of the Day on my iGoogle Home Page. Normally I love it.

Yesterday, I spent the whole day averting my eyes from it. I was going to post the image, but I decided that I couldn't do that, because I don't want to stare at it when I visit my blog. So I'll post a link instead. Check it out at your own risk. It's almost not decent! (It is work safe, though, I promise.)

Is that not almost obscene? Or am I the only person who thinks it resembles womanly bits?

Today's Photo of the Day is an eerie beach scene in Jamaica taken at night with a candle in the distance. Much more soothing than yesterday's picture.

4 comments:

Jenster said...

Oh Monnik! Only someone with a depraved and nasty mind would see something vulgar in the beauty of nature!!!

(Oh. My. Gosh. What were they thinking???)

Travis Erwin said...

It does resemble one of those ink blot tests, and yeah a bit like womanly bits as well.

Travis Erwin said...

I just like saying womanly bits. That is my phrase of the day.

Mom In Scrubs said...

Uhmmm...what the heck is it?

I have seen a lot of womanly bits in my line of work, and none of them have looked like that...