Monday, July 23, 2007

Cracked

I have one of those foreheads that gets all wrinkly when I raise my eyebrows. It's bad. It's like one of those dogs that have a name that sounds like 'Sharpie' but I know that's not right and am too lazy to google the correct name. Someone tell me what I mean.

Anyway. I also have a small, but noticeable scar above my left eyebrow from when I fell down the concrete stairs in my office parking garage this past February.

Which is why it didn't surprise me when Bumblebee stopped what she was doing the other day, looked at me intently, placed one hand on each of my cheeks and said very seriously, "Momma, your head is cracked."

She was referring to my forehead wrinkles, not my intelligence. Seriously!

I cut my bangs shorter that very day.

6 comments:

WebGal said...

Shar-pei. :)

Monnik said...

I knew webgal would know the name. She knows everything, I swear. :)

Andrea said...

LOL! That's hilarious! After reading this, I got up for more coffee, and when I came back, I was STILL laughing!

What did people do before blogs to remember the cute things their children did? Oh yeah, they either wrote it down or forgot. I don't want to forget these magical moments.

mcewen said...

Too funny!
Cheers

Swishy said...

I have them too! Although I suppose 'cracked' could also describe my mental state sometimes :)

Mom In Scrubs said...

That's so cute!!

Doesn't Bumblebee have a "cracked" head too?