Sunday, June 17, 2007

Attention Getters

I'm sitting here trying to write a bit at the computer. Bumblebee is vying for my attention by asking me all of these random questions. Sometimes I would like just a half an hour of peace and quiet to spend my own way, but today these questions are so amusing that I decided to hang up the serious writing exercise and create a blog post about these attention-getters. Here's a sample:

B: Do you like coconuts?

Me: Yeah.

B: When was the last time you had one?

Me: A few months ago at a boy scout luau.

B: Have you ever been in a jungle?

Me: no.

B: Coconuts come from the jungle, right?

Me: Um... maybe.

B: Is your brain a boy or a girl?

Me: Definitely a girl.

B: Mine's a girl too. Mine is Rainbow striped. What color is your brain?

Me: purple. But I wish it were rainbow striped like yours. That's cool!

B: Do you like cotton candy?

Me: Who doesn't?!

B: My cousin Rachel lives far away doesn't she?

Me: Yeah, she lives about an hour and a half from here.

B: (humming one long note) Know how I do this? I put my teeth like this and go: (hums some more) and then I do this: (more humming) See how I do it?

Me: Yes, I see how you do that. Cool trick.

And that's my Sunday morning with Bumblebee. Gotta love her randomness.

4 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

I want a tricked out brain, with lots of polishied steel and chrome.

WebGal said...

My brain is Simpson's yellow.

Mom In Scrubs said...

I love this age - Lulu is the same way.

My brain is a Chameleon....how cool is that?

Jenster said...

A rainbow brain is AWESOME! I think mine's fungal green.

Very cute stuff, Monnik!